As a Pet Owner-You Should Know about Vacuum for Pet Hair!
The moment you come to know that a cute little pet is about to be a part of your family, you just go crazy in joy. You start planning to build its little home, gather necessary amenities, bathing necessities and what not. At the same time, however, you forget the aspect of keeping your home clean. Well, this is not something bad but certainly important in terms of your health and hygiene. Believe it or not, the majority of first-time pet owners start gathering little things with time. So, it is nothing but a pet hair vacuum needs to be kept in the corner of your home. Now, an obvious question is does it really matter to keep a pet hair vacuum. Yes, it does.
A lot also depends on what type of pet you are planning to bring on. If it is too furry, you just have no option than buying a vacuum for pet hair, and even if its body doesn’t comprise too many hairs, you still need one because pet hairs are not something you should live with. To bring such situations under control, a good number of pet hair vacuums have been introduced with smart features that can do this job with perfection. However, it is true that with the help of some reviews, feedbacks, and comparisons, you can still pick the best vacuum for pet hair. But a lot of pet owners are unaware of the right ways for vacuuming pet hair.
So, if you are about to welcome a furry member to your family, here are a few ways that will let you vacuum pet hair in the right manner. Have a look:
- Choose a Quiet Vacuum – You will always try your pet to mingle with your family as soon as possible, isn’t it? But with noisy vacuum cleaners, things can turn upside down. So, always choose a quieter vacuum cleaner that will soothe him and make him understand that you are doing something good to him. The quieter the vacuum, the better it is for the little one.
- Keep the Vacuum Close to the Pet – The room where you are planning to activate your vacuum is the one where you should keep your pet present. Instead of switching the device at a distance, make sure to do it right in his presence so that he can gradually understand what’s going on. The sooner he understands, the better and faster he will respond to the needs. In case he has got an unpleasant experience earlier, give time to slowly make him accustomed to the vacuum.
- Look for Pet Grooming attachments First–Instead of making your pet accustomed to vacuum attachments, go for those pet grooming attachments that will never hurt him in the first instance. In case he is hurt in his first experience, it might take a hell lot of time for you to convince him for a second vacuuming session. Just make that those grooming attachments are able to fit the model you have purchased.
Move the Vacuum Carefully Over Your Pet – For the first time, he might feel a little weird as to what is going on all over his body. So, try to vacuum him in the right manner by first making the attachment run over his back in a single motion. Make sure that the vacuum moves along with the grain as this would not pull out any hair. Try to reach his tail starting from the bottom of his neck while you vacuum. Make sure you vacuum each and every part of his body with minute care. It would be best if you can do it on a regular basis as he will then consider it a routine and get accustomed faster.
- Make Sure Your Pet is Dry – Prior to vacuuming, it is very important to check whether your pet is completely dry or not. In case he is wet, make sure to give him a bath first, dry him and then vacuum him well. If he is a bit dirty, do not start vacuuming as that would never get your job done. Wet furs are not meant to be vacuumed. So wait till he is completely dried up and then start the grooming session.
- Reward Your Pet after Every Vacuum Session – This would be the best part of vacuuming your pet who would also find a chance to strengthen the bond with you. Try to treat him every time after he is done the vacuuming. Just pat a bit on his back and offer him something he would love to munch. In this way, it would give him the pleasure of expecting a grooming session at a regular interval.
- Clean the Vacuum after Using it–Cleanliness is a must when it comes to keeping pets. So, after you have vacuumed your pet well, you should make it a point to clean your vacuum as much as possible so that you can keep it ready in good condition. The cleaner you keep your device, the better it is for your dog’s health.
Now that you have come to know about how to vacuum your pet and keep him in the pink of health, here are the possible types of pet vacuum cleaners that will help you pick the right one. Take a look:
- Upright Vacuum Cleaner – Scoring high in versatility, upright vacuum cleaners take no effort to maneuver. These are heavier in comparison to others and are quite durable and popular too among pet owners. Although they are a bit challenging to reach tight spaces, they will work on different types of surfaces.
- Stick Vacuum Cleaner - Light in weight, stick vacuum cleaners are great to reach small places. Great for cleaning smaller floor areas, these come with almost everything a pet owner would expect.
- Handheld Vacuum Cleaner–With limited suction, a handheld pet vacuum cleaner is quite affordable and great to reach tight spaces. It can be stored anywhere as it is quite compact and extremely portable.
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner – What makes robot vacuum cleaners known among pet owners is their user-friendliness. With the potential to cover large spaces, it is completely programmed and designed to take up pet hair on its own.
- Canister Vacuum Cleaner – A bit heavier in comparison to other pet vacuum cleaners, a canister vacuum cleaner is known to operate with silence. With a diverse range of capacities, these pet vacuum cleaners are good for reaching unusual angles.
No matter how deep your love is, pet hairs are a big NO.
We can Conclude by saying that a pet hair vacuum is very necessary. Have one as early as possible as these vacuum cleaners play a key role in keeping a major section of your rooms clean. Just imagine your little doggy playing all around the house and making all your furniture and floors furry. Resultantly, being a pet owner, if you are already suffering from allergies, you know what consequences your health will bring you. Instead, if a pet hair vacuum is kept handy, you can clean up those extra hairs and stay free of worries. In this process, it’s not only your health that stays high, but your floors and carpets are also cleaned.